More Elite Access Virtual Classroom courses are planned.
The subhead on my April column stated, “Because you joined, anytime-education is available to you.”
That was true then and it’s even more true now, as CUES is expanding its Elite Access Virtual Classroom offerings.
Launched in 2017 based on feedback from CUES members, this online series is designed to maximize educational value, while minimizing travel and time away from work. Courses are presented in 60-minute live-taught, interactive online classroom session segments. Elite Access also includes virtual round tables in the lineup, which help participants hear and learn from others in the industry in a facilitated discussion around a key topic.
“CUES Elite Access is truly an innovative take on online learning,” said John Pembroke, CUES’ president/CEO at the time of the launch. “CUES Elite Access is highly interactive; attendees will be taught live by top instructors, so they can ask questions, and relate in real-time with their colleagues. It provides a much deeper dive into the subject matter at hand than webinars or other online learning opportunities.”
It's truly the closest thing to in-person learning! You can talk and interact with peers and experts, problem-solve, and build relationships, right from your desk. And the courses are included in Unlimited and Unlimited+ membership. (Not a member? For a limited time, you can sign up for our 45-day free trial!)
Here’s a preview of some of the courses coming up soon for leaders at various levels within your credit union. If you can’t attend live, a playback of many of the courses is available on our website after the session is over. More courses are to come, so be sure to check back later!
- July 15: Elite Access Virtual Roundtable: Emerging Leader, Virtual Networking. Discuss tips on staying connected and engaged with your peers virtually.
- July 21: Elite Access: Cultivating a Design Thinking Mindset for Problem-Solving. Learn more about design thinking and how to move through the “friction” moments to solve problems.
- July 27: Elite Access Virtual Roundtable: Redefining Success for the Digital and Branch Channels. A critical thinking discussion on how to create useful measures of success that align with your strategy.
- Aug. 4: Elite Access Live Q&A: Making Simple Shifts to Support Your Professional Development. Hear insights and recommendations from a coach you can use for to support your career growth.
- Aug. 12: Elite Access: Shift Your Brilliance: Lead Differently. Engage with just-in-time insights for leaders of teams and influencers who lead without a title.
- Sept. 29: Elite Access: Third Party Data Breaches: Considerations When Planning Your Response. Discuss strategies for potential responses to a data breach and how they might affect a CU's legal rights.
- Oct. 14: Elite Access: Cultivating Connections: Making the Most of Conversation Opportunities in These Changing Times. Learn how to launch deeper dives that foster connection and keep conversations going.
All of these programs are offered at noon Central time and last no longer than an hour. Take a morning learning break or plan lunch-and-learn session and join in! Hope to see you there soon, taking advantage of your CUES membership.
Jimese Harkley, J.D., CUDE, is VP/membership at CUES.